We are a brand specially created for highly textured natural hair and hair that is in transition. Because of a demand for products that can make your transition from relaxed to natural easy, we created Curl Origin. Our focus is on moisture and health and our goal is to help your hair flourish, maintain growth and keep hair healthy by balancing moisture and protein.
Our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil and petro chemicals. We are also cruelty free. We adopt a simple approach to caring for your curls, while making you feel and look your best.
Curl Origin was created by the same people who created Shescentit Products, known for quality and high performance.
With a deep love for natural herbs and botanicals, our founder Mali loves to spend her time exploring and creating with effective, exotic and nourishing ingredients.
DISTRIBUTON/ RETAILING INQUIIRES
SHIPPING AND RETURNS:
|Ground shipping for orders $60.00 and over*||FREE|
||FLAT RATE OF $7.50|
* Applies to the continental U.S. only. Orders to Hawaii and Alaska will incur a shipping rate of $9.95 for all orders--both below and above $60.00.
We ship via USPS. If your package is lost or rerouted, please contact USPS first with the tracking number we provide to you at the time your order is shipped. They would be better able to serve you in tracking your package as we only have the same information that is available to you. If you're having any issues with USPS please contact our customer care department for further assistance.
Please provide a secure delivery address for your packages. It is wise to have items shipped to a trusted neighbor, friend or relative's address if you feel that your packages will not be safe if left at your door.
Items that are damaged in the mail should be returned to Curl Origin within 10 business days of receipt for exchange. Please contact our customer service for a RAN (return authorization number) before shipping your damaged products back. We do not cover the cost of shipping for damaged items. We will ship them back to you free of charge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Curl Origin will not be responsible for any injuries or mishaps that occur from using our products in a way not indicated on the product label.
It is best to follow the instructions on the label. We will not be liable for misuse. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not required to be so use at your own risk. They are not intended for ingestion. Use only as directed. If swallowed whether by intention or accident seek medical attention immediately. We will not be held responsible.
If you open a product and it doesn't smell right or is starting to mold, please DO NOT use it. Dispose of it immediately. Curl Origin will not be responsible for damages or injuries that may result from usage. Please do not use products past the expiry date indicated on the product label.
Ingredients listed on the label is true to our knowledge.
If you think you may have had an allergic reaction to a product, discontinue use immediately. Always do a patch test before using a product on your entire head. Products with fragrances can contain any number of ingredients. There is no way for us to know what's in a fragrance as it is protected by trade secret laws. Take this into consideration before purchasing.
Please read our shipping and return policies before purchasing. By purchasing our products, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please do not purchase our products from unlicensed companies. We can only guarantee freshness, and untainted products if purchased from us or authorized vendors.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly such as when you create an account with us, buy our products or sign up for our newsletter.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements. You do not need to be a member of Curl Origin in order to browse our site.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by Curl Origin and to manage our sites and services.
- Your imformation is used to ship orders and to contact you with your order status and keep you updated about our products and services.
- We do not share your personal information with third-party marketers.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Curl Origin.